Training in ANSI C and C++.
The accelerated course covers the same material as the introductory and advanced level courses, but in five days as opposed to seven (four plus three). Course format emphasizes hands-on application of each topic using both small targeted exercises and extension of ongoing exercises.
- the C programming environment
- basic syntax rules
- variable scope
- expressions and statements
- control structures: branches and loops
- structures and unions
- review of pointers
- string processing
- dynamic memory allocation
- file I/O
- advanced pointers: pointers to structures, function pointers
- advanced preprocessor directives
A five-day intensive course. A moderate knowledge of C is assumed.
- review of C
- C++ extensions to C data types and declaration syntax
- object-oriented programming
- defining objects: properties and methods
- constructors and destructors
- specialized constructors
- method overloading
- object variables
- references and pointers
- input and output
- access levels: public, protected, and private
- standard library classes
- friend classes and methods
- operator overloading
- templates and the standard template library
Please contact us for more information.